Workplace Relations and Employment Law is a highly specialised area of law that is forever changing and evolving. Further, working in a local, regional environment presents unique challenges, and the sensitive and confidential management of client matters is a fundamental duty that S+P Lawyers takes very seriously. For this reason, S+P Lawyers, works in association with Saasha Greeney of Hicksons Lawyers in Sydney, to offer the full range of employment law and industrial relations advice for both employers and employees of all Workplace Relations and Employment Law matters.
Saasha ensures the delivery of contemporary advice which reflects the latest changes in legislation and most recent decisions of relevant courts and tribunals. Saasha’s focus is to deliver practical and straight forward advice, achieving legal and commercial objectives of our clients, and the provision of proactive assistance to ensure compliance with workplace laws and the minimisation of risk.
Services offered include:
- employment and contractor agreements;
- company handbooks;
- workplace policies and procedures;
- advising and representation in defending claims arising from:
- unfair dismissal;
- general protections; and
- breach of contract;
- offering advice on HR related matters, including management and termination of employees;
- award and legislation interpretation and consultation;
- dealing with underpayment claims and Fair Work Ombudsman investigations;
- advising on the employee versus independent contractor distinctions;
- conducting workplace investigations;
- dealing with discrimination and harassments complaints and proceedings;
- advice and management of workplace bullying claims;
- work health and safety advice and defence of prosecutions;
- keeping clients up to date on industry specific developments so they are well equipped to manage workplace situations and proactively identify issues and solutions; and
- design and delivery of specialised training.
Strict timelines apply in employment law matters so don’t delay contact Saasha today on 0402 260 280.